Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cat Stories



Well, it is now Sunday night and I have been consumed with family confusion and activities. My daughters best friend flew in for the weekend. Somehow, I end up being chauffer, babysitter, and tired. I am beat and ready for bed, but they are all resting preparing for night out number 3. Goody!




Anyway, it is time to introduce the easiest and very loved members of the family. Kittie and Nettie. They are my 8.5 year old Maine Coone cats. As you can see they are beautiful and lovable. Most of my friends are familar with them but here are some photos.


First one is Nettie - other one is Kittie. Don't tell Nettie but Kittie is the favorite kitty. He is mama's boy. He loves to hang out with me and head butt me until we are both tired of it. He has double jointed paws so he lookes like he is doing a plie'. If anyone is looking to get a cat - get a Maine Coon. They are soooooo calm.
Kittie was acquired first. He was supposed to be a show kitty, but because of his feet, he ended up at our house. We are so lucky! Nettie came about because she was done breeding and they needed a home for her. She is so lovable and funny. She watches TV. She came with her own kitty video.
Well, I better get on with the evening and try to get somethings done. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jan...I remember your sweet cats...and how allergic I am to them : ) Family is great, right? At the risk of sounding like a pest, are you sewing anything?

Kass said...

What beautiful kitties.. hey i became a granny at 47 too- the friends act like Im the youngest granny in the world- but I made my mom a granny at 43..Enjoy your new granny status..its the best- my two grands are coming for a sleep over tonight. Cheers Granny kass