Monday, November 17, 2008

Why the Zero to Grandma?



I came up with the Zero to Grandma, because that is how I feel. It seems that not long ago I was this small child with no worries and then I was caring for babies and now I am caring for a Grandbaby. How could it be that my child has her own child and actually looks like she knows what she is doing?! It just all went by so fast.




In my next life I am only going to be a Grandma! This is why - look at her!


This is our "not so little" Kali Grace Littlejohn. She was born May 19, 2008. My daughter Mandie is the proud mommy and a good mommy. Little Miss Kali is almost 98% of the time just like you see in the picture - when she is awake that is. She sleeps all night and gets up with that SMILE! She right now is a chubby little "plus size" baby. Growing out clothes is a daily accurance.


We love having her at our house, she definitely lights up everyones face when they walk in the door. She also has her own security dog - layla. My son Kris is the proud daddy of my Granddog that guards Kali. If Layla had her way, Kali would not leave her sight. It is so funny. The kitties just see her as another annoyance in the house that should be theirs!
Well, it is time to bug - have a great night.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jan...one of my recent pleasures was holding little Kali. She is delightful! Pudgie babies are the best kind...I hope using "pudgie" is ok. I'm so happy we're keeping in touch. Now, where are the little shoes or other some such craft item?

Linda said...

Kali is adorable! The animals aren't too bad either!