Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 2 of the change

Today I decided that as part of my change, I was going to enjoy the 10'5 foot hot tub that I have in my back yard. It is so nice at night and here in Las Vegas with the temp in the 50's close to 60 it is not too bad to get out of once you are in.
I did have to get my Kali fix today, she is so cute. I keep thinking that mommy and daddy are not taking good care of her so she has to live with us.... Fortunately, for everyone, that is not true. We will have to settle for our little sleepovers.
If I don't have to go to Texas this weekend, I will be sewing. I can't wait. Kali needs something sewen from Grandma.
Step two for change, eating better.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like your ideas for change. I'm trying to take your (and so many other's) advice and take care of myself. It's funny, Jan. I don't know if it's old age or my prayers were truly answered, but I have been blessed with a surplus of patience. If asked a few years ago if I could handle my life as it is today, I would have emphatically cried, "No way!" I guess you find what you need when you need it, with some help from the good Lord.
I'll write soon. I want to post by the weekend about two nice events. Love you,
Amy