Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friends

I am very fortunate to have wonderful friends. All unique and special in their own way.

I just spent 11 days in Michigan, my former home. It was a very busy 11 days. 85 hours of work, 5 dinners with former clients ( now good friends) and sewing friends and visits with family and other friends. Wow! Then I come home to work some more. I decided to take today off to breathe and spend sometime with Lil' Ms Kali. Kali and Grandpa Hutto took off today for a 4 day adventure to Michigan. Via Spirit Airlines. She will be spending the days there with her other grandparents and aunt and cousins. They are so excited. Grandpa called and said kali was an angel on the plane and watched Mickey for 3 hours until the battery on the DVD player died. She is such a sweetie! And what a good grandpa to take her on the trip.

My trip was well worth it. I managed to get alot of tax stuff up to date for a few companies. Big relief for many.

Hopefully, I will continue to post on here and start to build this blog into something.

Tomorrow I will post some pictures of my trip to MN.

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being a Nana is just the best thing there is:) I have two perfect babies that think I am terrific! I hope they always think so. Thanks for sharing. I would like to invite you to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Any kind of slow cooker recipe will work. Come check it out.